Leo Burnett India Shines at ADFEST 2020 as India’s Most Awarded Agency
Earning top-tier creative recognition, the agency took home 2 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze Lotus Awards.
Leo Burnett India was named India’s most awarded agency at ADFEST 2020—Asia’s celebrated regional creative festival—earning a total of six prestigious awards. For its HDFC Bank #StopMithani campaign, the agency won 2 Gold & 2 Silver Lotus awards; a Silver Lotus for Spotify’s “Beat of a Billion” and a Bronze for the Spotify “There’s a Playlist for That” campaign.
“At Leo Burnett our culture and orientation has always been towards bringing together data, innovation, and technology, then fueling it with new-age creativity to create distinctive work for our brands,” said Rajdeepak Das, CEO and CCO, South Asia, Leo Burnett. “it’s an honor to be India’s most awarded agency at the prestigious Adfest 2020 Awards. And we can’t thank the HDFC Bank and Spotify India teams enough for believing in our ideas.”
Congratulations to our creative colleagues in Mumbai on these prestigious honors:
- Gold – Direct Lotus (Use of Social Media), HDFC Bank #StopMithani
- Gold – PR Lotus (CSR), HDFC Bank #StopMithani
- Silver – PR Lotus (Use of Talent), HDFC Bank #StopMithani
- Silver – Effective Lotus, HDFC Bank #StopMithani Silver – Audio Lotus, Spotify “Beat of a Billion”
- Bronze – Integrated Outdoor, Spotify “There’s a Playlist for That”
Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are adjusted timelines for ADFEST 2020 and ADFEST 2021; the 2021 winners will be announced in March 2021 and celebrated in a virtual ceremony in April.